Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dear you..

Dear you,

I am so happy you are doing well up to today. I can see your improvement in few things in your life from time to time. Especially from the time when you are so down and almost give up on your studies.

I wanted to tell you that to have you doing internship in the same company as where I'm working is the most happy feeling that I have. Do you know why? Because I can meet you almost everyday, I can have lunch with you, I can help you in few things, I can see your fatigue and happy faces after work, I can see your hardship and being discipline worker, I can see your effort to learn things and all is I can see you standing and smiling when we are about to disperse in front of the lift to go back our own office :)

I can feel I am so happy even though I know that there are possibilities that I cannot have you (I don't want to think thou). To be honest I am putting a very very very high hope on you for my future. But, only Allah knows what best for us. Hurmm.... I am so afraid to ask you again about us, I don't know when the time is suitable for us to talk, I am afraid that you are again rejecting me. I know I cannot push you, but I am everyday pray for the best and hope that Allah will guide my heart for the right things.

For time being, I wanted to be the only person that you will see whenever you feel happy and sad. I wanted to be your more than a best friend supposed to be. I wanted you to know that I cannot lose you unless I will lose my own self (okay, ni macam bunyi over haha but betul la kan huhu)

I am so afraid of what coming next.

But I know He has plans for us. The best one. Allahu..

Ok, good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment